THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED OUR ANNUAL FARM TO FORK FESTIVAL!
Win an all event pass to next year’s festival by filling out our Farm to Fork survey!
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2022 EVENT
- This years festival highlighted the revitalization of indigenous food systems with presentations from our Keynote Speaker, Sean Sherman and through our partnership with the Wind River Food Sovereignty Project.
- Over 250 community members received a free, locally sourced meal at our annual community lunch. Thank you to the several local restaurants and farms that contributed to this meal.
- Our Rise and Brine fermenting workshop used over 300 pounds of locally sourced vegetables helping to feed the community and support local farmers with the purchasing of vegetables in bulk.
- Market vendors reported record high sales at the Farm to Fork market.
- We offered 18 workshops this year, with morning and afternoon sessions including a wild edible hike in Cache Creek, pemmican making, fabric dyeing with food scraps and so much more.